Original Beard Balm
If you are on the quest for your softest beard ever, you’ve come to the right place…
We have developed the ultimate beard softening balm, packed with natural ingredients to better your beard. A rich blend of Candelilla wax and shea butter provides a deep conditioning effect and shields your hair from the harsh effects of the environment. A boost of vitamin E will help keep your beard hair looking and feeling it’s best. An invigorating natural fragrance, designed to lift your spirits with every use. A fresh top-note of Lemongrass will wake your senses and is balanced perfectly with subtle mid and bass-notes of Lavender and Patchouli. Combined with the hair and skin nourishing properties of our natural base-oils, your beard will be looking its best in no time at all.
- Your softest ever beard from the deep conditioning effect of this amazing balm.
- Tame your mann-fuzz; the Candelilla wax added to this balm provides a light hold that lasts all day.
- Healthy hair, boosted with our Vitamin E supplement.
- Banish itching and dry skin from your face forever in just one minute each day!
- Treat your hair and skin to only the finest natural ingredients, giving you peace-of-mind.
- You will get compliments on how awesome you smell; our (proprietary) fragrance really captivates people and they love it!
- Jumbo 50ml tin dwarfs the competition. Our competitors offer 10 – 25ml balms for similar prices. We give you more so you don’t have to skimp on your beard-care routine.
- Every tin is proudly made right here in the UK.
Candelilla Wax (Euphoriba Cerifera), Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii Butter), Argan Oil (Argania Spinosa Kernel), Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis Seed), Sweet Almond Oil (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis), naturally derived Vitamin E (Tocopherol).
Essential Oils: Lavender, Lemongrass, Patchouli (Parfum, Limonene, Citral, Geraniol, Linalool)
Our natural beard balm contains the following beneficial ingredients:
- Candelilla; Used to control those fly-away beard hairs and lock in moisture to protect your precious facial hair from the elements.
- Shea Butter; The concentration of natural vitamins and fatty acids in Shea butter makes it incredibly nourishing and moisturizing for skin. It is often used to remedy dry skin and to help protect the skin’s natural oils. Shea butter aids in the skin’s natural collagen production and contains oleic, stearic, palmitic and linolenic acids that protect and nourish the skin to prevent drying. With long term use, many people report skin softening and strengthening as well as wrinkle reduction.
- Argan oil; rich in fatty acids, vitamin A and vitamin E to promote body and natural shine to your hair. Can even promote hair growth when rubbed into the follicles.
- Jojoba oil; a great skin moisturiser to care for the skin under your beard. Jojoba is a natural oil that closely resembles your own body’s natural oil; sebum.
- Sweet Almond Oil; contains all kinds of healthy ingredients for hairlike Omega-3 fatty acids, phospholipids, vitamin E and magnesium. Using almond oil nourishes and strengthens your hair and is optimal for treating hair loss and damaged hair.
- Lavender Oil; when massaged into the skin, lavender oil promotes blood circulation and hair growth.
- Lemongrass Oil; strengthens hair follicles, helping to prevent hair loss.
- Patchouli Oil; used to treat skin and hairproblems, such as dermatitis, eczema, acne, dry chapped skin, dandruff, and oily scalp.
50ml recyclable aluminium tin
Gift box made from recycled materials